Repetitive Behavior




I’m always saving little bits of information that I find interesting.  I like to find them again and see what effect it might have on my life.  I do this also with my journals, pick up an old book, randomly open a page and see what I might learn about my life.  This of course is emotionally risky and can run the gamut from depressing to elated joy.

This week I found this note written clearly on a square piece of paper.  It is interesting to plug this information into some sector of your life from HEALTH, MONEY - LOVE and of course DESIGN.

It takes 14 to 21 days of repetitive behavior to form a new pattern in your brain.  Once that pattern is formed it becomes an automatic behavioral response.

What would you like to change about yourself?
Cheers,
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Love the top image with all the textures and variations in color framing those gorgeous hot pink flowers! I would hang this photo in my dining room!

    And what would I like to change about myself? I would like to change the not-very-nice way I talk to myself sometimes. I guess to do that, I would have to make a point of speaking kindly to myself for 14-21 days. Hmmn, it could work. I know I would be happier and enjoy my life more. I could do it!

    ReplyDelete