Exciting News!

www.settedesignshop.com
Hi everyone!


I have really exciting news.  I have been working on a secret for a long time.  I have wanted to tell you all and have held back waiting for the right moment.


I have opened an on-line store!  Sette Design Shop.  Are you surprised or did you see it coming?  For months I have been searching and hunting and (gathering?) the lands of Napa Valley and Umbria, Italy for treasures to put in the store.  I have curated, designed, painted and transformed many designs for the shop.  I believe for a beginning it is really quite pretty.

It is interesting because the past I have had a retail (brick and mortar).  I have been painting interiors for retail spaces and working on them in Italy and America for years.  I have also painted furniture that I sold in a stores in Italy, the U.S. and to my clients.  So the bottom line is I love to work in home décor it is just such fun for me.  Yet an on line store is very different beast,  I do feel like I’m learning as I go and I’m sure to make mistakes, technology is not my forte. 
I want it to be splendid! I hope you will come for a visit.

Here is the link -  Sette Design Shop

Come visit www.settedesignshop.com
CHEERS and with affection,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment