Embellishment at Sette Design




The Simple Life
Embellish
Verb (used with object)

1.  To beautify, by or as if by ornamentation; ornament; adorn.

2.  To enhance, (a statement or narrative) with fictitious additions.


I’ve been saying embellish recently in my mind referring to the adornment sense of the word and thinking what a gorgeous word it is. I have come to the point in my week where I like to think of myself as the Embellisher.  It is very fun to do.  I invite you now to become an Embellisher too.  My guess is you already are one.

Enjoy the photos.


Sette Design - The gate is waiting to be opened!

Ribbons with tied leaves and Camellias. 

http://settedesign7.blogspot.com


Sette Design-- oldest barn  in Napa Valley



Sette Design


I like it when nature embellishes with time and season.




Cheers,

Natalie