DIY Wire Heart




Hello my beloved readers
Buon San Valentino

Today I have a quick DIY heart.



Here are the supplies I used, black copper wire, red ribbon, black ribbon, pearls, gold leaf (glue not shown) and needlenose plyers.

I cut out the paper hearts, put the leaf glue on both sides, painting it on with a paint brush, you can let it dry 30 minutes, but I let it dry about 10 since it was on paper.

All I did was wrap a messy wire heart, stuffed it with ribbon and a gold leaf paper heart.  But you could put whatever you like inside, a love note, a rolled up picture, a tiny photograph, candies inside tissue paper, a ring.  You get the idea.  Sky is the limit, let your imagination run wild.

Happy Valentines to you all of you from Sette Design.

Remember LOVE is what makes the world go round.

wire heart with pearl and gold leaf paper heart


With affection,
Natalie