Making a Forest Christmas Wreath



I'm now on the “Flipside”.
All the way across the world in Cali (California).
I got my freedom.
We are moving into a tiny cottage and I don’t exaggerate when I say tiny.  Now the Simple Life will be truly tested.


I wonder what design obsessions and joys I will find now, here on the “Flipside”?

I’m quite happy with a cup of tea, black fleece gloves, a new journal and “goods” from the forest to make a Christmas Wreath.



Sette Design Making a Forest Christmas Wreath

I just took an old clothes hanger and bent the greenery around the form and tied it tight with a ribbon.  I love this combination of green, blues and almost black all tied up with a sheer bow in aqua tulle.

'tis the season!
Sette Design- The Simple Life
Cheers,
Natalie

I'm linking with these lovely parties:

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the Homeland, Natalie! I can't wait to see what you do with your small cottage. I know it will be something(s) sweet. Naomi

    ReplyDelete